Hair loss is a very prevalent issue nowadays. All genders, including males and females, suffer from baldness issues. They use expensive cosmetics to boost hair volume and prevent loss. But they got no effects. Then they finally decided on hair transplant surgery. But then the next question comes to mind: which procedure will be more effective? FUE hair transplant in Dubai. Do you really need it? This will help you decide. The need for the process is always determined by the expert. Because everyone will be capable of these constructive procedures. The method is effective in restoring your hair.
What Is FUE Hair Transplantation?
The installation of hairs from the back of the scalp to the receding areas of the scalp. The treatment produces effective outcomes because it takes less time to recover. The procedure is effective for filling the blading and patchy spots on the scalp. This is a very famous treatment option for hair gain. It is a less invasive treatment with less visible hair transplant scarring. The recovery phase is manageable. If proper measures are taken. Your surgeon will take hair follicles from donor areas on the back. Then transfer them to places where you are thinning. This new hair will match the natural direction and angulation of the hair.
Who Is A Suitable Candidate For The Treatment?
Someone who has thinning or balding hair. So if you have enough hair. That can be used for a transplant is the candidate for an FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai. If candidates have a lack of hair for inserting into the receding area. Then you may be ineligible for a hair transplant. If applicants already suffering. The procedure can make you feel better about your look. Our dermatologist will discuss your concerns. They will answer all your questions. They also explain what will happen during and after the operation. During your consultation.
How Do I Prepare For The Procedure?
Our expert will do an assessment to ensure that you are a suitable candidate. They will do blood testing and scalp biopsies. It will help to rule out any underlying causes of hair loss and infections. They will take a few dozen follicles and analyze them under a microscope. This will help to determine their quality. They will also take a thorough medical and family history. It will assist them as hair loss is genetic. The pre-op requirements that you must follow before your surgery are as follows:
- Stop smoking at least a day before your operation.
- You should abstain from alcohol for at least three days before your procedure.
- For roughly two weeks, avoid using aspirin, blood thinners, or antidepressants.
- You must stop using hair care products.
- Stop using all supplements and vitamins.
What Happens During The Procedure?
FUE hair transplants replace lost follicles with new ones. That mimics the recipient area’s natural hair growth. Following the transplant, blood vessels will supply the new follicles. Which will start growing hair where there was thin hair or balding. FUE works under local anesthetic and operates as follows:
- Your surgeon will shave the hair in the area where the follicles will be removed.
- They will use a micro punch tool to remove follicles from your skin one at a time.
- Your doctor will make a series of tiny incisions in the recipient area.
- They will insert the catheter with a needle or other small, sharp device.
- The surgeon will clean and bandage the area for recovery.
- Once they have extracted the follicles.
- The FUE hair transplant procedure takes four to eight hours.
- It depends on the number of follicles implanted and the size of the recipient area.
- The procedure takes time since the hair follicles must be placed one by one. Which is essential for a natural-looking result.
What Is The Aftercare Of The Procedure?
To get reliable effects, applicants must follow the experts’ guide. Because it will also help them avoid infections. The following are the key instructions:
- Individuals must refrain from washing their hair.
- For the first several weeks, use unscented shampoos.
- Take a couple of days off work to support the healing process.
- For the first three weeks, avoid combing your new hair.
- Applicants must skip their workout activities.
It is common for some hairs to come out throughout the healing period. After three to four months, you can see a difference. After surgery, your scalp may be sensitive, and you may need to take pain medications for many days. The patient must cover their treatment area. They may also prescribe an antibiotic or an anti-inflammatory medication. That will heal when you feel pain.
What Is The Cost Of The Procedure?
The cost of an FUE Hair Transplant in Dubai is less expensive, it can fit into your budget. The price ranges from AED 7,000 to AED 14,000. The expense is not constant; it depends on many factors. Because everyone needs a different type of procedure. The following are the cost-influencing elements:
- The doctor’s experience can affect the cost of the procedure. Because they will deliver more satisfying results.
- If the clinic is in a posh area, then they will charge more. But will deliver valuable services.
- The needs of applicants can change the expenses. Because everyone needs a different number of hair grafts.
- The expectation of the candidates can change the expenses of the procedure.
Are FUE Transplants Long-lasting?
Yes, this transplantation is a permanent and long-lasting treatment option. Because it reallocates your own hair from one area to another. This procedure delivers effective outcomes with less scarring. The effects of the FUE hair transplant are permanent. But the first results will be visible within three months of the treatment. The hair will continue to grow for another twelve months until the full effects. Of course, the procedure does not prevent new or progressive hair loss. And extra grafts may be necessary for the future to preserve the best results. To keep the results looking their best for as long as possible. You should live a healthy lifestyle and eat a balanced, ‘clean’ diet rich in vitamins and minerals. Applicants must exercise and avoid smoking.
How Can We Make A Decision About The Procedure?
As with any treatment that can alter your appearance. Because having an FUE hair transplant can have a psychological impact. Thus, careful consideration must be taken before proceeding. We ask that you undertake a self-evaluation to see whether you are eligible for surgery. So, applicants must consider the following questions:
- Do applicants have reasonable expectations of what a transplant can do?
- Applicants must ensure how they want to appear after a hair transplant.
- The candidates can bear the process, and how long it will take?
- What I must do thereafter to encourage healing and recovery?
- Must select a credible center for the procedure.
- Applicants must find the best surgeon for the procedure.
The Role Of IVF Centers In Jaipur In Addressing Secondary Infertility
Why Self-Care, Scheduling, and Healthy Eating Are Keys to Staying Healthy When Traveling for Work
What Are the Benefits From Dry Needling?