The first thing people notice about you is your eyes. They say; the eyes are the gateway to your soul. But signs of aging can reflect otherwise. If you are someone who is struggling with early or mature signs of aging. And this is causing your eyes to look aged too. Do not despair. We have a solution to your problem. Dermal Fillers In Dubai is an excellent option for you. Read and discover how; Dermal Fillers For Under The Eyes work. What are the beneficial properties of the substance? And much more. Our experts have created magic for many candidates like you. Now, it’s your turn.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
There is a variety of Dermal Fillers available in the market. But only the FDA-approved is safe to use for beauty modification purposes. The three common fillers used for facial enhancements are Hyaluronic Acid, Semi Permanents Fillers, and Permanent Fillers.
But only a certified practitioner is eligible to perform the task adequately. And instill their expertise through a calculated unit of product. As well as determine which is going to suit you the best.
How Does It Work For Under Eyes?
Dermal Fillers are designed to work under the skin. They remain on the underneath surface and restore volume back into the places it was absent. The goal is to hydrate the dermis. What happens is; over the course of time, the skin loses collagen. This makes the outer layers of the epidermis appear as though they are sinking. This is because of the dents inside. What fillers does is; provides a bridge to hold the skin firm. Which results in a smoother and tighter canvas on the exterior of the skin.
What Are The End Results?
Everyone desires a natural and seamless finish. This is what Dermal Fillers In Dubai is going to do for you. The results are instant and long-lasting. The outcomes can stay put for more than a year. But you can always come back to opt for a follow-up session when you feel the need to. It is ideal to maintain once-a-year sessions, to sustain your satisfaction.
What Are The Benefits?
There are so many benefits to Fillers in Dubai. Read and learn more;
- It plumps up the flat and baggy skin.
- You will notice a lifting effect. And the wrinkles will start fading away too.
- The discoloration or dark circles will become lighter.
- You will notice voluminous effects around the eyes.
- You look well rested. And appear as fresh as a daisy.
- It serves boost to your confidence. There is no need to hide away under shades no more. You will enjoy wearing eye makeup too.
- And lastly, there is no downtime to the treatment. You can presume your daily activities with ease.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate?
Before the actual appointment date, you are advised to visit your Dermatologist for a one-on-one consultation. This will allow the expert to evaluate your condition and discuss the matters with you in detail. He/She will go through your medical history report and identify whether you are a suitable candidate for the procedure. Anyone with baggy eye bags or puffiness around the eyes can opt for the treatment.
What Are The Early Precautions?
Safety measures are a foundation for building the best results possible. Read and find out what to watch out for;
- Limit your smoking and cut down alcohol consumption a week earlier.
- Avoid sun baths and sun exposure. And wear maximum SPF to protect your skin from harmful rays.
- Drink plenty of water. And keep yourself hydrated. It is best to flush out toxins from the system as frequently as possible.
What Is The Procedure?
This is what you should expect when sitting with your Dermatologist;
- He/She will examine the condition of your face. Mild pressure is drawn under your eyes to comprehend the anatomy of your face. And identify where the volume is lost.
- The expert takes off by cleaning the area. A numbing cream is applied on top. This will approximately take a few minutes to activate.
- Then comes the most important part. An expert’s professional approach to inserting the precise unit of the product. This step prevents any risks of side effects.
- The product is slowly set up inside the skin. This will not cause any lumps. Or make you uncomfortable at all.
- It will take less than half an hour to complete one session. After which, the skin is cleansed again. And you are given home care to expect radiant results.
What Is The Aftercare For A Safe Recovery?
The good news is, there is no serious recovery to worry about. But there are a few safety measures you need to follow for your safety;
- It is ideal to not apply chemical products to your skin. And do not take a hot bath on the same day.
- You are advised to avoid sun exposure for the first 48 hours. Sun rays are extremely harmful. They can either burn your skin or cause irritation.
- Do not rub your eyes. And avoid going to the kitchen for a day or two. Any smoke or heat can cause an itch. It is best to not touch the injected region for a limited time.
What Are The Possible Side Effects?
Fillers are a safe procedure. However, the reason why the consequences may take place are;
- The practitioner lacks experience or the techniques they are using on you could cause bruising or scaring on the surface.
- Your skin might react to any topical application of a chemical-based product. And cause a rash or burn on the treated region. If you find yourself in such an uncomfortable situation, be sure to reach out for help. And contact your medical health provider as soon as possible. Read more about Botox in Dubai
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment?
There are different types of Fillers for multiple skin conditions. Only an expert is able to identify a specific type for an individual candidate. As well as highlight the exact cost of the treatment. However, the average estimation of Dermal Fillers For Under The Eyes ranges between AED 600 to AED 2000.